WELCOME TO THE LANDMARK CHURCH OF CHRIST!
Thank you for visiting our website! We would be delighted to have you, your friends, and your family visit with us for worship and Bible study. We strive to live and worship God as He instructed in His inspired Word, the Bible. Everything we do is founded on this principle.
After a year of no Sunday morning Bible classes, We are excited to announce that…
Bible Classes Start Back
NEXT SUNDAY, MARCH 21ST
9:00-10:00am Masked Mandatory Worship
9:30-10:15am Bible Classes
- Glass doors between foyers will be closed until 10:20am to protect those in our mask mandatory worship.
- We are asking all those planning on attending Bible class to use the entrance by the church Office.
- All classed, adults and children’s classes, will be on the North End of the building.
- Masks are encouraged, but not mandatory.
- ADULT CLASS (in the gym) – James Hill – Topic “Proverbs”
- YOUNG FAMILIES CLASS (upstairs) – Scott Adams – Topic “Holiness in Marriage & Family”
- HIGH SCHOOL/JR HIGH (new youth room) – Tyler Redman
- 3rd Grade-6th Grade (upstairs) – Kerrie Owens/Judy Allen
- 1st & 2nd Grade (upstairs) – Miranda Morales
- K4/K5 (upstairs) – Amy Noble
- Toddlers 2yr olds/3yr olds (downstairs nursery area) – Carey Hill
- Cradle Roll (downstairs nursery area) – Penny Robertson
10:30-11:30 am Mask Optional Worship
We hope to see you next week in BIBLE CLASS!
Safety protocols will continue to be practiced
- Auditorium, bathrooms, and all common areas are being sprayed and sanitized weekly before each service.
- Pews blocked off to assure social distancing during service.
- We encourage you to only sit with those who live in your household.
- No trays or baskets will be passed. All-in-one disposable communion supplies will be on tables as you enter. Men with offering baskets will be at the auditorium doors as you exit.
- Hand Sanitizer available at the prominent areas.
- Water fountains turned off.
- Hugging& hand shaking discouraged.
- We encourage those who feel ill in any way to join us online instead of attending services in person.